Learner Support Services
Disability Resource Center
Scholarship opportunity! The College is currently accepting applications for the David Duff Correll scholarship – a $475 scholarship to be awarded to an NWACC student who experiences an autism spectrum disorder (Asperger's, Autism, ASD).
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00
• Must demonstrate financial need
• Open to full and part time students
The scholarship is refundable, meaning any funds remaining after tuition and fees are paid may be refunded to the student. The scholarship may be awarded to a past winner, however students must reapply to be considered.
• Download the application: David Duff Correll 2013-14 Application or stop by the DRC to pick up a paper copy.
· Complete application, including a two page double spaced essay describing your academic goals and statement of financial need.
· If you are currently registered with the DRC: bring your completed scholarship application to the DRC for confirmation of your eligibility.
· If you are not currently registered with the DRC, you will need to provide documentation of diagnosis to the DRC in order to be considered for the scholarship. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by to speak with a DRC staff member for more information.
· Your completed application must be turned into the Scholarship Office-Burns Hall 3015 by 12:00 pm, April 19, 2013. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
The primary mission of the Disability Resource Center (DRC) is to ensure equal access to educational opportunities for students with disabilities at NWACC. To learn more about the DRC, please contact us at (479) 986-4076 or email@example.com.
To expand video to full screen press the "X" button on the bottom right of the video player
DRC Locations and Hours of Operation
Student Center, Room 114
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Friday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Washington County Center (WCC) Location
WCC Learner Services area, 122B; WCC Webpage
Tuesday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Wednesday: 12:30pm - 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
All information and records obtained by the Disability Resource Center are kept confidential, consistent with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act and ADA/504 mandates.
For questions/comments on this content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.