Learner Support Services
Welcome to Transfer Resources!
The mission of the NorthWest Arkansas Community College Transfer Resources center is to meet the needs of students preparing to transfer to a bachelor degree program by providing accurate, up-to-date information and a set of coordinated resources, activities, and services that support a seamless transfer process while encouraging the completion of an associate degree from NWACC
Below are informative PDF documents. They are recommended reading for all transfer students. Print and refer to them often.
Choosing a 4-Year College
Complete 1/2 of your Bachelor's Degree at NWACC!
Resources and Services
Our goals is to empower NWACC students with the tools they need to make informed choices and decisions by offering the following resources and services:
· Work in tandem with the advising center to help review and plan pre-requisites for major, general education, and other transfer requirements
· Schedule personal advising sessions as needed and answer all questions related to the transfer process
· Connect students with representatives from regional colleges and universities
· Provide access to our transfer library of college and university handbooks, catalogs, scholarships, and transfer guides
· Host workshops, classroom presentations, and transfer fairs
Early planning is truly the key to a
Let the experts in Transfer Resources
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented as factual; however errors may exist. Always countercheck facts when considering their use in other applications.