Buy a license plate, help our students
Paying some extra cash for a collegiate license plate could help make a difference in the lives of NWACC students.
Collegiate license plates are available for the College, and proceeds for the sale of those license plates help fund scholarships at NWACC. Beyond the normal annual registration fees, there are additional annual fees in the amounts of $10 for handling and administrative costs and $25 to benefit the College.
“The $25 fee will be a contribution to the NWACC General Scholarship Fund and is fully tax-deductible,” said Dr. Meredith Brunen, executive director of the NWACC Foundation. “Scholarships continue to play a vital role in increasing accessibility for our students.”
If an individual is replacing a license plate before the tag’s regular renewal time, there is a nominal transfer fee of $1.25. Since the spring, the license plates have been available in revenue offices throughout the state.
Make sure you bring your:
• High School transcripts
• Shot records
• ACT or COMPASS scores (if you already have them)
• Academic transcripts from any previous college you have attended
Services available include:
• Course placement testing (if needed)
• New-Student Orientation
• Meet with an Academic Advisor for degree planning
• Choose your class times
• Financial Aid Office
• Submit remaining requested documentation
• Buy your books (Bookstore open from 10am - 2pm)