Finance and Administrative Services
The mission of the Division of Finance and Administration is to be responsible for preserving, enhancing and supporting the College's financial, physical, technological and human resources.
The departments within the Division of Finance and Administration are:
- Budget, Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Facilities Planning and Construction
- Treasury Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Operations, Purchasing and Special Events
- Policy, Risk Management and Compliance
- Facilities Utilization and Planning
The Division is accountable to our stakeholder's in the following ways:
- responsibly manage the College's resources ensuring its sound financial condition for this generation and those that follow;
- enhance the physical infrastructure of the campus; and
- create conditions in which students and employees can do their best work.