The mission of the NWACC Treasurer's Office is to efficiently enable and assist students to meet financial obligations, with a focus on financial integrity and accountability. We are committed to safeguarding the assets of the College while providing courteous service to the college community.
Our primary focus is upon CUSTOMER SERVICE and FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY.
We strive to:
- Provide accurate and timely financial information;
- Ensure that payments and credits are properly applied;
- Provide convenient services to all college constituents;
- Serve all customers with efficiency and respect;
- Implement payment polices that are reasonable and with consideration for revenue objectives;
- Minimize delinquent, defaulted and uncollectible accounts;
- Keep up to date on student financial trends for possible implementation in college policy;
- Adhere to regulatory requirements of the State and Federal systems and policies and procedures of the College.
TouchNet eServices: Electronic Billing, Payment and Refund System
NWACC is pleased to announce an enhancement to the student billing/payment system with the implementation of TouchNet. TouchNet is the preferred electronic billing and payment system for more than 600 institutions of higher education around the country. The College began phasing in the TouchNet system during the spring 2014 semester.
Some of the features and benefits to our students and parents/guardians of this new system are:
- Convenient: Students can view their bills, make payments and deposits, and view their payment history on line 24/7, 365 days a year. Payments made online are posted to a student account immediately.
- More Options: Payments can be made online by electronic check, debit or credit card.
- Quicker: Student refunds can be deposited directly into your authorized checking or savings account.
- Access: Students can authorize other users (such as parents/guardians) to view and/or make payments to their account.
- Secure: The TouchNet system is certified compliant with the credit card security regulations, which means greater security for students and other authorized users' financial data.
Please visit this page often for updates and information on establishing your TouchNet account.