Retail and Supplier Education
VA Approved Program
AR Workforce Approved Program
If you are interested in enrolling for any of these programs, please do NOT go to the main campus web site to apply. Submit the program's application to email@example.com.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
NWACC Retail and Supplier Education will provide students the training and skills to excel in the Retail and Consumer Product Goods industry.
OUR CORE VALUES
1. Student Enrichment: Value each student as an individual, work hard to create a dynamic learning environment.
2. Academic Challenge: Promote critical thinking, engaged learning, research, and creativity.
3. Respect others: Value the dignity and worth of all persons.
4. Integrity: To be fair, honest and ethical and assume responsibility for one’s actions.
5. Excellence: Meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our students and the community.
6. Positive Communication: Be positive and diplomatic in all communication.
Certified Retail Analyst
Summer 2014 Informational Packet
Shelf Management and Space Planning (ProSpace)
Summer 2014 registration will open on April 7, 2014.
Summer 2014 classes will begin May 12, 2014.
For any any questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Question page or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.