1. Priority for scheduling use of the Library Classroom will be given to library instruction classes.
2. The Library Classroom may be used for other campus needs if a library instruction class is not already scheduled.
3. Software may not be added to the students' computer; these computers have limited software and added security to ensure quality instruction and to discourage accidental or deliberate tampering. Only the Library Director may make exceptions to this rule.
4. Software may be added to the instructor's computer, but only with permission of the Library Director.
5. Faculty and staff members who want to use the classroom must contact the Library no more than one week in advance to schedule classroom time.
6. Instructors of outside classes should ask Joel Tonyan to demonstrate the classroom equipment before attempting to use it.
7. Instructors of outside classes may bring in materials and equipment for a class, or fill out the Multimedia Equipment Request Form if they have additional equipment needs.
8. Use of the Internet in the classroom must comply with College rules and state and federal laws.
9. The Library Classroom must not be used as an "open lab" without supervision of users. Instructors are responsible for providing supervision of students in the classroom.
10. Instructors are responsible for ensuring the reasonable use of the equipment, returning borrowed equipment to its place, and leaving the classroom clean.