NWACC Tuition Waiver Benefit
All employees, full and part-time, their spouses and their dependent child(ren) (as defined by the IRS Code) are eligible for semester tuition waivers for credit classes only. Full Time are eligible for 12 hours each semester and Part Time are eligible for 3 hours each semester. You must meet the following criteria:
- Is employed by NWACC on the final day of regular (general) registration for that semester in a budgeted position that has a current employment memorandum on file in the Personnel Office.
- Remains employed in a budgeted position through the last day of classes of that semester.
- Completes the necessary forms and submits them to the NWACC Personnel Office stating the employee is claiming the Employee Tuition Waiver.
- The employee, spouse, or dependent taking a class/classes must meet the requirements for admission into the class/classes.
- New full-time employees will only be granted one three hour waiver per semester until they have successfully completed their six month probationary period.
- Employee must be in good standing to exercise this benefit.
Complete the Tuition Waiver form online by going here.
For questions/comments on this content, please contact hrhelp
This page is maintained by the Office of Human Resources