Financial Aid Office


Federal Pell Grants are awarded to undergraduate students that demonstrate financial need. Application is made by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). It may be done online at  Students must re-apply for financial assistance each aid year.



For questions/comments on this content, please contact <content author email>.