TIAA-CREF Retirement Annuity (RA)
730 Third Ave
New York, NY 10017
TIAA-CREF (Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund) is a 403(b) voluntary tax sheltered annuity plan. The employee is 100% vested upon enrollment.
All full-time employees are eligible to elect this retirement plan upon hire.
NOTE: Election of a retirement plan is a one-time, irrevocable decision for the length of your employment at NWACC.
CONTRIBUTION RATES :
- Contributory Plan: The employee contribution rate is four percent (4%) of gross earnings. The college contribution rate is ten percent (10%) of the employee's gross earnings.
- Non-Contributory Plan: The employee does not contribute to the plan. The college contribution rate is six percent (6%) of the employee's gross earnings
KEY POINTS :
- TIAA-CREF offers variable annuity accounts to include CREF Stock, Global Equities, Growth, Equity Index, Real Estate, Bond Market, Inflation-Linked Bond, Money Market and Social Choice.
- TIAA-CREF offers a Guaranteed Annuity Account.
- A prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, and other important information will be provided.
- Contributions may be allocated (in whole number percentages) in any manner.
For questions about this retirement plan, contact your Benefits Coordinator, visit their website at www.tiaa-cref.org or contact TIAA-CREF at 1-800-842-2776 and speak with a consultant.
For questions/comments on this content, please contact hrhelp
This page is maintained by the Office of Human Resources