An Associate of Applied Science in Environmental &Regulatory Science will prepare students to:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and environmental monitoring techniques to problem solving processes.
- An ability to design and conduct laboratory experiments and to critically analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve environmental, safety, and health problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility and understand as well as interpret current law, policy and procedure.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of environmental solutions in a global, economic, environmental and societal context.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern environmental science necessary for modern environmental practices.