What Does Administrative Services Do?
Administrative Services supports the infrastructure of the College through planning, directing, and coordinating a variety of business and administrative services. The work we do impacts faculty, staff, students, external stakeholders and vendors. We strive to produce results that are timely, accurate and compliant.
Administrative Services Code of Conduct
- Act with professional and personal integrity.
- Employees are expected to adhere to honesty and fairness in their employee responsibilities.
- Maintain confidentiality in all forms of written and spoken communication.
- Administrative Services values courtesy, diversity, tolerance, equity and dignity.
- All employees have the right to feel safe and comfortable in their place of work.
- Employees must behave respectfully and professionally in all interactions with colleagues, suppliers, customers, or the public at large.
- Discriminatory, offensive, intimidating, humiliating and otherwise disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
- Act in a way that promotes healthy, working relationships based on mutual respect and trust.
- Respect differences of opinion and alternative approaches to issues and problems.
- Administrative Services staff are expected to keep other employees informed about matters that may affect them.
- Information should be presented in a manner designed to ensure understanding and awareness.
- A conflict of interest exists if an employee engages in activities or has any personal interests which might conflict with, or even have the appearance of conflicting with, the interests, obligations or duties of the College.
- If a conflict of interest exists or an employee knows of a conflict of interest existing with another employee, this information must be disclosed immediately.
- Avoid fraudulent behavior.
Community & Media Relations
- Conduct College business within the community, the media, and with other employees according to the appropriate legal limitations of authority.
- All inquiries from the media must be directed to NWACC Public Relations.
Administrative Services is committed to compliance with the laws and regulations to which it is subject and to the policies and procedures established by the College. The purpose of the Administrative Services Code of Conduct is to maintain the legal, ethical, collaborative and productive environment of the division by providing guidance on the principles, standards, and responsibilities of conduct for all employees in the performance of their duties.
All personnel in Administrative Services are expected to adhere to the Code of Conduct as the cornerstone for workplace activities. Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct may result in disciplinary action or termination.
For help with the content of this page click here to contact the website administrator .