header image

General Information Documents

All F-1 and J-1 students are required to update their PDSO/DSO within 15 days if they change any of their demographic info.  This can be any of the following: U.S. Address, home address, telephone number, email address, name change, etc… If you changed anything then you must file the above form with the International Programs Office.

All transcripts cost $5.00 USD per copy.  You may request via paper form by completing the "Transcript Request Form" and sending it to the Student Records department with a paper check made payable to "NWACC Student Records Office".

If you receive a TB hold then you must complete this form and have it signed by a medical physician in Northwest Arkansas.  Once completed, submit this form to Student Records on-campus.

We issue all F-1 and J-1 I-20's for 3 years.  That is the amount of time it should take to obtain an Associate's Degree from NWACC.  If you are unable to finish your degree before the deadline on your current I-20 then you must file for an extension BEFORE the I-20 expires.  Please submit this form to the International Programs Office.

If you are ready to graduate from NWACC and believe that you have completed all the necessary steps then file the above application with Student Records and attach your degree plan with it.