Miscellaneous Information

Instructions on how to submit forms

To protect the privacy of your information and to comply with U.S. Department of Education regulations, we can no longer accept documents by email. You can submit them one of three ways:

1.         Upload the document to: https://api.nwacc.edu/lss/finaid/filedropbox/
            a.    You must have a My NWACC Connection login to use this option.
2.         Bring the document to the International Programs located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center.
3.         Mail the document to NWACC, International Programs, One College Dr., Bentonville, AR 72712

All F-1 and J-1 students are required to update their PDSO/DSO within 15 days if they change any of their demographic info.  This can be any of the following: U.S. Address, home address, telephone number, email address, name change, etc… If you changed anything then you must file the above form with the International Programs Office.

All I-20's have an expiration date on them.  This can vary person to person.  It is important to know this date and be aware.  If your I-20 is due to expire within 90 days and you do not plan on leaving NWACC then you must file an I-20 Extension with the International Programs Office before your I-20 expires.

ORT is a local bus service that allows free rides to NWACC students to and from campus.  It is good to be familiarly with their routes so you can plan your trip accordingly.  You must have an NWACC ID to ride fore free.  If you are new to NWACC and Northwest Arkansas then please visit the International Programs Office for a  voucher.

All F and J Visa holders must have U.S. health insurance to stay inside the country.  NWACC has partnered with CISI to assist with any and all health insurance policies for international visa holders.

The Student and Exchange Vistor Information System is where we host all F and J Visa holders official digital records.  This system is maintained by the United States Depart of Homeland Security and subsequent divisions.

The State Department's Travel site can assist with any Visa and transit questions you may have for the U.S. Government directly.  This website also provides travel warnings and alerts on countries around the world.