NWACC Mission & Vision
NorthWest Arkansas Community College is a comprehensive, public two-year college that serves and strengthens the community through learning for living.
NorthWest Arkansas Community College is committed to being a nationally recognized two-year comprehensive institution that excels in providing education in a learning-centered environment.
In pursuit of this vision, NWACC will:
- Provide high-quality, affordable and accessible learning for students and stakeholders;
- Act with academic, professional and personal integrity;
- Value our students, staff and other community stakeholders over other resources;
- Develop the potential of the individual to achieve excellence;
- Anticipate and respond to community and business needs by encouraging innovative ideas;
- Respect differences and view them as strengths; and
- Advance knowledge through individual and team challenges.