SGA Inter-Club Council (ICC)
The Inter-Club Council, or "ICC" is a group established by the Student Government Association that includes representatives from every campus club.
- Every club is encouraged to have members attend the ICC meetings.
- Receive updates about SGA funds.
- The Inter-Club Council meets once a month and is a great place to hear what other campus clubs are doing and to learn about opportunities available to organizations.
- Any club member or advisor is welcome and encouraged to attend these meetings.
| Date || Tim || Location |
|August 31, 2016||1:00pm - 2:00pm||BH 1444|
|September 28, 2016||1:00pm - 2:00pm||BH 1444|
|October 26, 2016||1:00pm - 2:00pm||BH 1444|
|January 25, 2017||1:00pm - 2:00pm||BH 1444|
|February 22, 2017||1:00pm - 2:00pm||BH 1444|
|March 29, 2017||1:00pm - 2:00pm||BH 1444|
Guidelines and Important Information for Requests
- There has been $2,500 budget allocated for ICC per semester. What this means is there will be 10 requests of $250 max, you may not go over this amount. Remember each club can submit only one request.
- Requests will be open the day of the meetings and the deadlines for those requests will be 2 weeks after the meeting
- Therefore, you have 2 weeks to apply
- 2 weeks for the application to be processed and approved by SGA and processed by the NWACC Business Office
- Awarded recipients will be announced at the following meetings and on the Inner-Club Council page
- Complete the fillable form
- SGA follows all College policies and procedures regarding budget
- Only approved clubs are allowed to make any requests
Request From Information
| Meeting Dates and Request Forms Opening || Deadlines for Request Forms || |
|September 7||September 21|| |
|October 5||October 19|| |
|November 2||November 16|| |
| Meeting Dates and Request Forms Opening || Deadlines for Request Froms || |
|Feb 3||Feb 17|| |
|March 2||March 16|| |
|April 6||April 20|| |
For more information about SGA:
call: (479) 936-5141
stop by: BH 1215